Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
Position: Store Managers (Restaurant Managers) Location: Vietnam
Status: Full time Category: Food & Beverage
Report to: District Manager Organization: IFB Holdings, Limited
1. Maintain an efficient and a smooth operation and work environment by:
2. Having responsible for all Outlet business daily (monitoring & controlling expenses)
3. Ensuring all operational and personnel paperwork is accurate, complete and submitted on time
4. Liaising with suppliers, contractors, warehouse and production center for the outlet’s requirements.
5. Having responsible for maintaining adequate inventory, equipment.
6. Preparing daily business reports and monthly sales forecasts
7. Tallying and verifying daily float amount
8. Working with Operation Manager to improve problem areas in the outlets
9. Developing assistant managers and management trainees through appropriate delegation and development plans
10. Managing and evaluating the development and performance of all store employees and educating all staff members on all products and services
11. Creates sales volume growth according to established Company budgets.
Ensures to provide guidance and actively set an example for Team Members, ensuring that all Standard Operating Procedures [SOP’s] are maintained and followed.
Ensures that all Team Members follow the Standard Operating Procedures lead by greeting and responding to all customers with fast, efficient, friendly, and personalized service.
Demonstrates the ability to lead, communicate and champion the company’s Guiding Principles and Standard Operating Procedures.
Manages a clean, organized and stocked environment and when necessary and will assist in the distribution of product shipments.
Conducts monthly safety meetings ensuring Team Member compliance in all safety initiatives.
Establishes effective and positive communication amongst all Team Members. Will actively utilize all Training Programs in order to develop leaders among fellow Team Members.
Nationality: Vietnamese; Male or Female – age: above 30 years old;
University or College education preferred. 2-3 years in restaurant management
Must be able to work overtime, including weekends, evenings and special events as needed.
Articulate and able to communicate effectively across all functions and levels
Must be able to verbally communicate and be able to understand (read and write) English.
Position: Assistant Store Manager Location: Vietnam
Status: Full time Category: Food & Beverage
Report to: Store Manager Organization: IFB Holdings, Limited
1. Sales and customer service:
Maintain a profitable and reputable outlet by:
- Assisting Store Manager in managing a profitable store.
- Assisting Store Manager in executing product and sales promotion.
- Maintain and ensuring efficient, friendly, service standards.
- Responding pro-actively to prevent and resolve customer service situations.
- Serving at the station as and when required.
2. Store Operations:
Maintain an efficient and a smooth operation and work environment by:
- Assisting Store Manager in drawing up a weekly schedule according to labor guidelines and any fluctuations in sales due to holiday or local events.
- Checking on display items on sales – e.g. cakes, salad, etc
- Completing warehouse supply inventory documents
- Documenting and completing shift report and register readings during shift.
- Ensuring that scheduled staff and crew adequately man their various stations.
- Informing Store Manager of any operational inconsistencies or employee incidents.
- Initiating coordinating and enforcing standards and procedures.
- Performing daily inventory of baked offs and daily items to ensure that a par stock in maintained.
- Performing thorough housekeeping of the outlet.
- Preparing / Receiving charge orders, delivering bank deposit to the bank, bringing charge, and tallying daily float amount.
- Processing payroll information including time cards, payroll worksheets and other personnel form.
- Properly opening and closing the outlets as well as handling and taking over shifts.
- Receiving employee accidents to the Store Manager and completing necessary paperwork.
- Verifying and submitting staff attendance in timely fashion.
3. Employee Development:
Retain and groom staff by:
- Coaching counseling and disciplining employees.
- Delegating duties as necessary to crew and pantry maids.
- Interviewing and recommending part timers to Store Manager for hire
- Monitoring and evaluating job results
- Motivating and mentoring staff to produce and maintain consistent quality products.
- Perpetuating company philosophy and culture.
- Providing information to the Store Manager and Performance Review Assessments for employees they directly supervise.
- Providing supervision and coaching to Management Trainees.
- Training and re-training employees in areas which they are weak in.
- Leading by example
4. Product knowledge:
Deliver a consistent quality product by:
- Assisting Store Manager in educating all staff member on all products and services.
- Maintaining the highest quality, consistent product standards.
- Overseeing drink making and ensuring that only consistent quality drinks and products are served.
- Strictly adhering to and enforcing SOPs on all drink and gourmet items.
5. Store Presentation:
Maintain a comfortable, conducive outlet by:
- Enforcing guidelines on music
- Ensuring all tables is cleared of trays and used utensils or cups.
- Ensuring floors are dry and free of liter.
- Ensure that the store is always clean and well merchandised.
- Male or Female, must be 25 years old and above
- University/College Graduate
- Assists the Store Manager on overall store operations
- With at least two (2) years experience in the food & beverage industry
- Excellent verbal & written English and Vietnamese.
- People oriented with strong personal relations skills.
- Actively promotes The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf’s premium coffee and tea
- Flexible and willing to work on rotating shifts.
- Well organized and detailed oriented
- Maintains positive company morale
Barista – Nhân viên phục vụ/ pha chế
Mô tả công việc
- Phục vụ đồ ăn, nước uống theo yêu cầu của khách hàng.
- Giải đáp các thông tin khách hàng.
- Các công việc theo sự chỉ đạo của quản lý.
- Công tác vệ sinh tại cửa hàng.
- Chi tiết công việc trao đổi trong buổi phỏng vấn.
* Thời gian làm việc: Làm việc theo ca.
- Ca làm việc: 7AM - 3PM | 3PM - 11PM.
- Ca làm việc theo sự sắp xếp của quản lý.
- Yêu cầu ứng viên làm 8 tiếng trong 2 tháng đầu để được đào tạo.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Thăng tiến nhanh theo năng lực cá nhân.
- Được đào tạo các khóa pha chế theo một qui trình.
- Thời gian làm việc linh động, thu nhập cạnh tranh.
- Cơ hội thăng tiến và phát triển trong sự nghiệp.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Tiếng Anh: Giao tiếp được
- Đã có kinh nghiệm làm trong các quán café, thức ăn nhanh, cửa hàng thực phẩm.
- Nam/nữ trên 18 tuổi.
- Ngoại hình dễ nhìn.
- Kỹ năng giao tiếp tốt.
- Năng động, trung thực, nhiệt tình và có trách nhiệm với công việc.
- Số giờ làm việc ít nhất: 4h/ ngày, 5 ngày/ tuần.
- Bắt buộc ứng viên làm 8 tiếng trong 2 tháng đầu để được đào tạo. Thời gian tham gia lớp đào tạo là giờ hành chính (mỗi tuần có từ 3-4 ngày đào tạo, những ngày còn lại vẫn làm việc theo ca tại cửa hàng).
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Đơn xin việc.
- Sơ yếu lý lịch.
- Hộ khẩu, chứng minh nhân dân và giấy khám sức khỏe.
- Các bằng cấp có liên quan.
Download mẫu CV của CBTL: http://www.mediafire.com/?hw65fay3y9wwgq4